One of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart.
- 60 minute Swedish Massage with Membership: $65
- 120 minute Swedish Massage with Membership: $135
Similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons, and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- 60 minute Deep Tissue massage with Membership: $75
- 120 minute Deep Tissue massage with Membership: $110
A wonderfully relaxing, personal experience. During the session, two people receive massages at the same time and in the same room from two different therapists.
- 60 minute Couples Massage with membership: $200
A form of bodywork geared toward participants in athletics. It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and maintain it in optimal condition, and to help athletes recover from workouts and injuries.
- 60 minutes Sports Massage with Membership: $65
- 120 minutes Sports Massage with Membership: $135
Massage therapy during pregnancy is a wonderful complementary choice for prenatal care. It is a healthy way to reduce stress and promote overall wellness. Massage relieves many of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema (or swelling).
- 60-minute Prenatal massage with Membership: $65
- 120-minute Prenatal massage with Membership: $135
Where two therapists work on you at the same time, mirroring each others’ movements. For example, both your legs or arms are being massaged at the same time. Or one therapist works on the right side of your back while the other works on the left.
- 60 minute 4 Hand massage with Membership: $200
Lymphatic massage is an effective way to flush lymphatic fluid out of the body. Post cosmetic surgery lymphatic drainage massage as a means of controlling side effects from procedures including face lifts, breast augmentation or reduction, “butt lifts”, tummy tucks and liposuction/ & Anti-Cellulite Massage, The main reason that cellulite develops is poor circulation. It is caused by problems with blood and lymph circulation and increased toxins in fat tissues. This massage improves blood and lymph circulation and helps fill tissues with purifying oxygen.
- 60 minute Lymphatic massage with Membership: $75
- 120 minute Lymphatic massage with Membership: $135