Apply to Join the GT Squad
Join the Golden Touch team and enjoy all of the benefits of being an independent massage therapist, personal trainer and yoga teacher. Work when you want and take control of your earning potential, enjoying what you do.
To work with GT all you need is:
Up-to-date professional liability insurance and certified massage therapy license/certification
Sturdy massage table, lotions/oils, fresh linen, yoga mats, portable exercise equipment or and tools of your trade and music
Ability to perform various massages, primarily Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, sports massages, fitness routines, yoga routines and able to conduct a group or class
Have an iOS or Andriod mobile phone
Manage client's experience from beginning to end, ensuring that all clients receive high quality service and personal attention.
Create and administer training programs/ classes
Conduct pre & post measurements and evaluations
Over-deliver to our clients
Create a supportive, fun and comfortable environment for our clients
Benefits of Being an Independent Massage Therapist
- Earn up to 75% on average of every session booked through Golden Touch.
- Get paid same day with members & paid within 72 hours of your sessions with non-members.
- Request as many or as little sessions as you like. What you make for the day is up to you.
- Clients must provide a valid credit card and mobile number to book requests.
- Check-in and check-out system for each session to ensure service provider safety.
- GT Wellness review customers.
- Support team available by phone, email or text 7 days a week.
Be Your Own Boss
- Create your own schedule and accept bookings at your convenience.
- Bid on appointments that you feel are relevant to you.
- Flexibility for PT work elsewhere.
Need Liability Insurance?
Get an exclusive rate with Massage Magazine through Golden Touch.